Update on the Letter Project

I love Saturday mornings! For the last few years I was working 12 hour shifts in a hospital and Saturday didn't mean much to me. My schedule varied from week to week, so Saturday was just another day. Now that I am working a normal schedule (Monday-Friday), Saturdays are special. They are mornings spent in my pajamas drinking coffee and talking to God, playing with my beast of a cat, catching up on my favorite blogs, and this month, generating mail! 

I know the post from last week said the goal was to mail one thing per day for the month of February, but once I got started I kept thinking of more people I wanted to send something to. For practical purposes, I am mailing out batches of cards, letters, and packages on Saturdays. Here are a few pics of my first two batches of mail. There's also going to be a package this week but it's not quite ready. 

I'm having so much fun! One more reason to love Saturdays!

Comments

Popular Posts