Thankful Thursday

I have been trying to be more mindful of all the blessings God has given me lately, so this week I took a few pictures of things that I'm thankful for.

Spring is here! Which means...
Nail polish, cute shoes and green grass.
It also means dinner on the back porch and basking in the sun.

Speaking of food, I'm thankful Taj restaurant which makes some delicious Indian food. And of course I'm thankful that Dr. Who is on Netflix.

I saved the best for last.  I'm so grateful that places like this exist. It makes me smile just to think of all these books.  I think they want me to give them all a home.  Don't worry little books, I'm coming back to save as many of you as I can!


There is even a section in this store that has one of those ladders attached to the ceiling and every time I see it I want to act out the scene from the book shop in Beauty and the Beast, maybe someday :)  There is so much to be thankful for but I thought this might give you a glimpse into my week.

What filled your heart with thankfulness this week?

Comments

  1. I love it!!! I wanna come act out scenes from Beauty and the Beast and bask in the sun with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts