New Adventures

When I got back from Bolivia, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do next...I know, story of my life :)  As always, God provided perfectly.  My plans of starting a new assignment as soon as possible were delayed, and at first I was a bit frustrated.  However, things worked out perfectly for me to go and stay with my sister and her four little ones while my brother-in-law took the youth from their church to camp for a week.  It was a wonderful time of playing, snuggling and silliness and I think my sister appreciated some help since these four can be a handful!  


 After my stay in Kentucky, I headed out to lands unknown...to me.  Fayetteville, North Carolina is where I ended up, and where I will be for the next three months.  I will be working at a large hospital as a float pool nurse, which is something I have never done. I'm looking forward to the challenge of working in different departments each shift and am hoping to learn some new things. There are lots of travel nurses here and I can't wait to get to know them better.

I have been in orientation this week, but had the chance to do a little exploring.  The buildings in the old downtown are lovely and the streets are lined with trees that shade you and help make the heat tolerable.





 It's hard for me to anticipate what my stay here will be like, but I am looking forward to a new adventure and can't wait to see what will happen next!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your new assignment. I lived in Fayetteville for about 10 months when I was 8. I don't remember a lot about it except that it was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julianne and congrats on your little one!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts