Monday, Monday

I really couldn't tell you what I've done this week and yet I feel like I've been running around like a busy/crazy person. I am headed back to Missouri this week to be in my dear friend Dacia's wedding, so I will try to take some real pictures and do something exciting with my life before my next post.  But today you get a week in review post that involves pictures from my phone....also known as a lazy blog.
 Running here.
 Breakfasting here.
This guy on my wall (wish there was something next to it to show scale, but he started running and I had to kill him before he killed me).
Smoothie ingredients.
IMG_1130.JPG
Flowers make me happy!
I went climbing with this guy (my friend Ryann's husband)...
 And this guy (his friend)..
And even had to tape up my fingers because I'm a legit rock climber (or maybe a wimp who ripped the skin off her hand when she fell very ungracefully from the wall...more than once).
That's real life.














Comments

Popular Posts