Rainy Days

It has been raining here all day.  I might not have left my house all day.  I might've eaten ice cream for breakfast, made a second pot of coffee, read a whole book, and ordered the first three seasons of Downton Abbey from Amazon today...I love rainy days.  

Another thing I did today was take a peek at the pictures I took last week when my sister and brother-in-law and my nieces and nephews came to visit.  It was so great to have them here, we didn't really "do" anything other than spend time together.  It was just what I needed.  

We did spend a lot of time at the pool.



My sis and I got pedicures and when we got back we found this...
 That is what happens when my brother-in-law watches the children.  
There was also quite a bit of card playing.
Canasta is serious business; it's not just for grandmas.
I love the Stoll family!
   So glad they came to visit!



Comments

Popular Posts