Tuesday Thankfulness

Normally when I post things I'm thankful for it's on a Thursday...because I'm a dork and I like the way Thankful Thursdays sounds. With Easter coming up I've been thinking a lot about the ways I've been blessed; then I got a call this morning telling me that I don't have to go to work tonight because it was an extra shift and they have got it covered. It made me feel particularly thankful, so I decided that even though it's not Thursday I wanted to share a few other things I'm thankful for.

Here they are (in no particular order):
-Signs of springtime
-I don't think this one needs explanation
 -Picnics with a view (I saw two eagles here but sadly I didn't have my camera ready)
-Skies that remind me of how great God is
-Burnt out bridges that make hikes more challenging (where there's a will there's a way)
 -A perfect row of icicles in April
-The chance to see a blood moon

Most importantly, I'm thankful for this Easter season and the reminder of what Jesus did for us on the cross.  I hope you have a thankful Tuesday too!

Comments

Popular Posts