A Tale of Two Accomplishments



Some days I feel like I accomplish nothing. This weekend I can honestly say I accomplished two things...two very different things.  I'm not sure which is more significant, so I'll let you be the judge.  

Here's how each started out:
 From there...


So much beauty!

 Nature vs. Pie...tough call.


So there they are, the two things I accomplished this weekend.  Which was the greater of the two? It's hard to say, but I definitely enjoyed both the chance to take in the view from the top of Laramie Peak, and reaching the pinnacle of summer pie baking. 

I guess if I really had to choose, I would say that even though my legs felt like jello afterwards, that 10 mile hike was more rewarding.  Mainly because I met some great people.  I'll miss Wyoming for sure!




Comments

Popular Posts