At My Sister's Place

While I was back in Missouri last month, I got to spend time with my sweet sister and her family.  They moved to a new house earlier this year, and the only time I had been there prior was in February when the snow was ridiculous.  As a result, I had to do some exploring at the new homestead. 

I was privileged enough to get a personal tour from the best guide ever!
She showed me all the important things that I needed to see.
We checked on the corn, and then the flowers.
 We watched the ants on the peonies.
And met some of the other residents of the farm that I had not met yet.
And while the hens were feeling a bit shy, we did see these:
We also checked out some of the damage from a recent storm and I discovered that everything looks much more dramatic in black and white.
The rest of the evening was spent just enjoying my favorite kiddos!



And after these little loves had baths and we took pictures of everyone's adorable toes...
it was off to bed!
There were of course lots of snuggles; the perfect end to a lovely day.


Comments

Popular Posts