Ayers Natural Bridge

A few weeks ago one of my coworkers asked me if I had been to the natural bridge yet. My response, "There's a natural bridge here?" She gave me a little more information, and of course I had to check it out.  The official name of this place is Ayers Natural Bridge.  Apparently it's not very well known, because I was the only person there...and I liked it that way!
 
I guess I had expected it to be a little more difficult to get to the bridge, but as it turns out it was right there when you enter the park. Wyoming was having some beautiful weather that day and there was a cool breeze; perfect.
It was one of those places where God's presence is almost tangible.
Exploring and adventures are great but sometimes being still is better.
There's a short but fairly steep path up to the top of the bridge, and the views were lovely.
 Oh, the beauty of God's creation!

Comments

Popular Posts