Lots and Lots of Letters

This picture is not really related to this post, but I like it so it gets posted... and speaking of posting things, I am taking a mail challenge.
That's write (hehe, I couldn't resist), a mail challenge. 
Here's the idea (which I got from http://lettermo.com/ ) :
  1. In the month of February, mail at least one item through the post every day it runs. Write a postcard, a letter, send a picture, or a cutting from a newspaper, or a fabric swatch.
  2. Write back to everyone who writes to you. This can count as one of your mailed items.
I think it sounds like a lot of fun, hopefully my friends do too.
If anyone wants to receive a letter or at least something mailed to them, they can message me their address on facebook. I'm looking forward to a fun February.




Comments

Popular Posts