A Week in Pictures

I don't have any profound thoughts or spiritual insights today (ok, I never really do), but I do have lots of pictures. Here's a summary of the last week:
Sporting KC game, they won! Yay! (Sorry you can see up my nose in this picture.)
I am definitely a morning person. This week had some beautiful sunrises and time with coffee and Jesus.
 Is it bad that I'm jealous of the life Jack leads? It's all naps, play time and eating.

We're traveling this week, this means that the husband and I are learning a lot about each other. We definitely are different types of travelers. I also learned that my name has an alternate spelling I was unaware of, just call me Savan. (Thanks Starbucks.)
 
 

I'm excited to be in Phoenix for the Southern Baptist Convention this week.

The rooftop pool at our hotel offers some great views, and at 6 am I had it all to myself...can't understand why the husband didn't want to join me. 

That's all for today, but I'm excited to see what the next week has in store (maybe I will even have some profound thoughts or spiritual insights in my next post).





Comments

Popular Posts