Breakfast Makes Things Better

Sunday morning we decided to go to breakfast at Matt's Big Breakfast because it had great reviews and didn't seem like it would be too far from our hotel (it was a little farther than expected).

When we arrived, I could tell it was going to be a good morning but there was something that was bothering and I needed to clear my conscience. So over coffee I started the conversation.

Me: Did I hurt your feelings when I said...(insert silly thing I had said).

Him: No, if you hurt my feelings I would be silent and sullen. You would know.

Me: So like the way you are in the mornings?

Him (in a very serious voice): Yes. Morning hurts my feelings every day.

Good news though, morning apologizes by bringing breakfast with it. Breakfast makes things better.



Comments

Popular Posts