Fun with the Family

I'm in Missouri...just for another day, but even though my time here has been short, I've packed in a lot of good times.  My sister and brother-in-law are here right now trying to do harvest (well he is), and that means that I have gotten to hang out with my sweet sis and her 4 little people.  

Number 1 still doesn't like having her picture taken, 2 showed off her climbing skills, 3 loves to swing, and 4 was fascinated with walnuts he found on the ground.

Here are some more pictures of an afternoon we spent together. There was plenty of kettle corn,

tree climbing,

 animal feeding,
 and snuggling,





swinging,

and swinging,
 

and swinging.

These really are the cutest kids I know. So here are a few more pictures of them....


 The End.



Comments

Popular Posts