The New Orleans Aquarium

It rained most of the time I was visiting New Orleans.  It seemed to either be raining or steaming, so I was mostly okay with the rain.  On Saturday of my visit, I decided to get out of the rain and check out the aquarium.  I don't know if it's always that packed or if it was because it was Saturday or if it was because it was raining, but it was shoulder to shoulder.  It was sweet to see families getting out and spending time together but it also meant that you couldn't really take your time and look at the fish and animals since 3 million people were behind you waiting.

In spite of the crowd, it was a fun experience.  I am amazed at God's creativity when I see creatures like the ones at the aquarium.  How does He come up with some of these things?!
 Hello there!
 Lionfish
 This penguin was so friendly, it was posing for me.
 Taking pictures through aquarium glass was a bit of a challenge, but I enjoy a challenge.
 I found Nemo! Sorry I couldn't resist.
 Sea horse
 I have no idea what this thing is; I couldn't make it to the sign to find out.
 The otters were so adorable and playful!
 A white alligator
Shark!!!!


 I was mesmerized by anemones.
 And fascinated by the jellyfish.
So, moral of this post: The aquarium is cool, just maybe don't go on a rainy Saturday.

Comments

Popular Posts